Octaphor is Bangladesh based Software Development Company. We have broad involvement with Web and Mobile application advancement. The Company has been advanced by some exceptionally experienced Professionals devoted to give absolute IT arrangements under one rooftop. We are offering all administrations furnished with the most present day and modern methods and innovations as per the customer's prerequisites.
We Help Codify your thoughts into reality with a top type of designers. Anybody can code however it takes down to earth know-how and aptitudes to convey first rate results. Our designers are code craftsmans with a non-boxed methodology that carry one of a kind answers for your ventures
Improvement exercises are acted all together, with potentially minor cover, however with practically zero cycle between exercises. Client needs are resolved, prerequisites are characterized, and the full framework is planned, fabricated, and tried for extreme conveyance at one point in time. A record driven methodology most appropriate for exceptionally priority frameworks with stable necessities.
We generally take a stab at the best by following prescribed procedures. Get the quality asset for every single position. Sustain assets and ensure consistent improvement of them with legitimate inspiration. They will do the prescribed procedures for everything. Best practice will guarantee the quality item improvement. A quality item will affirm 80% consumer loyalty and the rest 20% consumer loyalty will originate from after-deals administration. This administration should be guaranteed by the top level administration using any and all means.
Develop similarly with our kin and our environmental factors. Powerful urge to keep in any event a little impression on the planet to make it far better. Include some additional qualities in each work done by us.
The business reasoning of our organization is to lay accentuation on Human Values and Personal Relations. At Octphor, we create items and undertakings as well as we create connections.
Feel free to contact us and share your idea
Imagination and innovation are our watchwords we live by. Furthermore, our demonstrable skill gives it an unmistakable shape as our items and arrangements. Our organization is staffed by a huge group of very skilled experts with a solid foundation in Information Technology having broad involvement with different modules to fulfill the unbending guidelines of value as requested in this part.
Our group has differing innovation stack understanding and our clients originate from assorted businesses. Whatever the issue, we can explain it productively.
We accept that solid business connections are based on trust and unwavering quality. That is the reason NeuroStorm offers reasonable, straightforward estimating at each phase of your undertaking.
An affirmation of value - Our ranges of abilities and apparatuses are the priceless resources that assist us with conveying top notch, venture acknowledgment answers for our customers. Our specialized and plan foundation give us the favorable position to give financially savvy, strong and adaptable arrangements.
Our group comprises of exceptionally experienced task supervisors, engineers, tacticians, programming investigators and fashioners who have gotten amazing input for successful execution of undertakings inside their cutoff times. Our dynamic group condition has been adjusting and giving answers for huge global and national customers just as medium to private venture endeavors. This combined with cutting edge correspondence offices and foundation makes our advancement community a virtual expansion of your business. It is with this pride we construct enduring and solid customer connections, which lead to making genuinely powerful and successful arrangements that have been demonstrated on numerous occasions. Fulfillment with dynamic work process.